Monday, September 17, 2007

Oh. My. Gosh.


This just in.

A Zuchinni Brownie is the most amazing, succulent (rich in desirable qualities), moist, astronomically RICO dessert out there. I know I exaggerate sometimes, but I SWEAR, they were worth dedicating an entire blog to. I was just trying to get rid of my mammoth zuchinnis, and lo and behold...A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE! I discovered a simply marvelous way to dispose of those baseball-bat zuchinnis that your neighbors left on your doorstep.

It's actually more like a cake, but don't be disappointed, because it was the most amazing chocolate cake type thing I have ever had. I think it would turn out splendidly as a bundt cake with a chocolate drizzle over the top.

P.S. My brownie looked even more delicious than this photo, but I forgot to take a picture in all my raptures.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

I really, really wish you wouldn't have posted about delish zucchini brownies. Because now, I'm going to have to make some. Then, I'll end up eating the whole pan and watching all those calories go straight to my hips.

M-Ware said...

that. brownie. looks. freaking. amazing.

the. end.

LeAnne said...

you saw my cinnamon rolls. now i am faced with these! goodness knows when i am going to get my sugar self-control back. with pictures like this haunting my dreams...NEVER.

The Brandleys said...

mmmmmmmmmmm brownies! Anyway, also a very cute blog change! I've been on blog spot for ever and I can't figure out all the fancy add ons how did you put that gorgeous header up and where can i get those side bar button things? you know the ones that talk about what you recommend? I'm clueless! Help me.