Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Open eyes AND a smile...



Early this morning Josie had a double blow-out (meaning she had yellow mustard coming out the front of her diaper all up her little tummy, which incidentally, is much more impressive than up the back), and while Allan was changing her she peed all over. So as Josie lay soaking up all this nastiness, Allan came in and reported that she needed a bath. So bathe her we did, and here is the "finally-out-of-the-water-and-into-a-warm-and-cuddly-blanket" shot. Then later I was dancing with her (she loves to be bounced up and down with music), and I was talking my little baby talk to her, and she just beamed up at me. I immediately brought her to Allan to witness the miracle, and we repeated the whole process. So to prove it, we grabbed the camera and she still didn't choke under all that pressure. What an incredible little child.

2 comments:

Super B said...

oh mim, she is adorable. I am so excited to be able to have my own little baby to hold. You are wonderful and I love you.

ps. I am going to link you to my blog

russbecsrobinson.blogspot.com

cat said...

MIM! She is an Angel! I know you think she looks just like her daddy (and that she does) but wow does she ever look like you! She is too cute!

Aren't babies fun!

cat :)