Sunday, February 24, 2008

Eirene did it. Somewhere mysterious. With the poison.

You can never be too careful when it comes to elite, Hollywood dinner parties. It seems like someone always gets killed off by the end of the night. Aside from the fact that the evening began with the morbid death of our boss W. Anton Power, it really was a lovely party. We had so much in common! Besides all being glamorous and irresistibly interesting, we all--for various personal reasons--were just itching to dispose of Ole' Money Bags. The mutual loath for this man really brought us all together, and gave us heaps to talk about over the delicious Chinese cuisine. I haven't had so much fun since I was baptized!

Tatyana "Tat" Eltale - The Sultry gossip columnist who besides our native born New Zealander, proved to have the best accent of the evening.

Savoy R. Fayre - quite at his leasure

The dazzling Denise N. Dayer (the neice and heir) getting cozy with Seldon "Sel" U. Lloyd

Ivande B. Ahlone evidently enjoying very much the company of Hackford "Hack" Ryder


Hollywood's own sweetheart, Stuart "Stu" D. Muphin - If his sexy southern drawl doesn't woo you, his rope and saddle certainly will. And don't tell him that he looks like Peewee Herman.

Heidi "Hi" Voltage drank too much sparkling cider, and flirted shamelessly with Stu.

9 comments:

Ann said...

It's about stinkin' time! Man, I've been anticipating your next post ALMOST as much as I have been anticipating the next new episode of The Office! And what a fun post to come back with! I LOVE it! You guys look gorgeous! (Can you pass that message on to Eirene and Em, too?) Oh, that looks like so much fun! I'm so jealous of the creative genius that lives inside all of your family members. I could never do something like that because I wouldn't know how. Man, I hate that about myself..Oh well. I wish I could have been there just to watch and admire and eat that desert. Can you pass me some of that?

Super B said...

russ and I participated in one of those dinner mysteries...years ago! What fun. And you? SMOKIN'HOT!!
ps. I am glad you finally posted again. I was like Ann the previous commenter...
waiting and waiting.
love you!

Lindsey Whiting said...

YOU would have a fabulous mystery dinner and look fabulous while doing it all! I love the names!

The Brandleys said...

Hilarious!! Looks like you guys had fun. Also I hope you didn't do anything you would regret, in your intoxicated state. Stu may have looked great last night but... Just kidding. But he does kinda look like Pee wee, I guess if you like that kind of thing...=)

Marilee Leishman said...

How cute. You guys look hot!
No Laya isn't walking yet, but she is standing on her own and has taken a few steps. It's so fun to watch. Don't you love mommying.

The Piersons said...

Always a party with you guys. You look so hot! We are counting down the days until March 7th, only a week away.

LeAnne said...

How fun! I am glad they are others out there who love Murder Mystery Nights. So entertaining and fun. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Ben and Eirene said...

I do look rather devilish, don't I? Well, sorry for being such a poor bloggy sister, but you know I love you and your efforts.

velinda said...

Some people's children!!!!

tm